Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This Poor Child.

Read it here

I just read this article on Yahoo News and I'm concerned, to say the least. Can I just point out that I'm all for loving who you want, and all that. But there's a line you can't cross. This wouldn't even happen in Wuthering Heights for crying out loud.

When I saw this, my jaw dropped. The poor baby. I can't believe another woman would actually carry these people's child. That she actually agrees with it, enough to have their baby. I'm horrified to my very core. Imagine kissing your grandparents. Like, Frenching your granny.
"For the first time in years I felt sexually alive." I'm sorry, but ew.
I've no doubt they will love their baby, and be better parents than many of the parents out there today, but really, that's no kind of enviornment for a baby to grow up in. I'm losing my faith in human nature, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nomnomnomnom.