Friday, May 28, 2010

La Musique! #1. Ace of Aoife...

..is probably begining to think I've a crush on her at this rate. But, honestly I was going to do a post like this anyway (hence the effort I went to).

Along with the rest of the world, I happen to think I have an excellent taste in music.
I'm not going to bother with the usual Taylor Swift, The Fray side of my music, but I will however cover my not-so-conventional music.. Well, I think it is anyway.
And just as a warning, my music taste is varied, so if you don't happen to like whichever song I put first (they're in no particular order), do try the others! ^^, And if any of the links don't work, just let me know. :)

I wouldn't exactly call myself a Daft Punk fan, but this is serious toonage. Wowser.
Tom Hodge - Aerodynamic

Such a sweet song.. As is the rest of their album! <3
He Is We - Happily Ever After (I'm linking you to Strawburry17's video of it, cos it has a link to download their album for free.. Which I did, and it was sehr gut!)

Chances are you've heard this song before.. But I still love it.
Melpo Mene - I Adore You.

He's awesome socks.. Like really.
Your Love Is a Tease - Rod Thomas

Sometimes you just feel like this. Unforch I can't find a video of the actual song. So I've to resort to this one.
The Red Button - Can't Stop Thinking About Her.

I'm not too sure why I like this song.. But I do.
Mew - She Came Home For Christmas.

Don't bully me.. I like this song. :)
Mark Owen - Makin' Out

I love the message of this song. And I just like how it sounds.
Hairspray - Without Love

How sweet.. I love this band..
Hellogoodbye - The Thoughts That Give Me The Creeps.
I also like the song Call and Return. Oh summer.

I've heard Joshua Radin being mentioned a good bit lately.. But I loved him a year ago! I hate when this happens. I was all "listen to him, listen to him!" I'm always right.
Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You.

<3 <3
Gregory and the Hawk - Boats and Birds.


That's all I can think of for the moment, but if I've left any great stuff out, I'll be sure to make another post.. You'll have to follow to get the next one though. *cough*

3 comments:

  1. Oh em gee.
    No better way to spend Saturday moning than listening to some new choons. I love da video for no.3 and I've always wanted to play the uke after seeing HelloGoodbye. ^^

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY? You play the ukelele? Omg, 50 cool points!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach, no, not anymore.
    The only thing I play is the Playstation. *Ahem, awkward.*

    ReplyDelete

nomnomnomnom.