Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pulling Up a Boy's Trousers Will Make Him a Good Person. FACT

Read it here

I'm sorry, but this is what society has come to? There are children starving in the world.. There are people homeless, left on the streets.. There are people killing themselves.. Yet no. This is what we will draw attention to. A boy wearing his trousers low. Really? Call me conventional, but I think there are more important things in the world than the way someone dresses. Yes, I agree that generally boys who wear their trousers low tend to take part in anti-social behaviour. It's a generalisation, but I think it's a valid one at that. However, having said that, pulling up a boy's trousers will, by no means, discourage him from anti-social behaviour. So ultimately, that was all very pointless, and a waste of time, effort and money.


Oh, for anyone who cares, I decided the best method to the debate was to "wing it" ie, show up with nothing and see how it goes. I got singled out in the first debate (SCARLATIONS) as the best speaker and used as an example to everyone else (that doesn't happen to me *blushes*), and my team won the second. We kicked ASS. We didn't get through to the final though, as we came third in the first, and ended up with four points. It was amazing fun though and I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nomnomnomnom.