Monday, May 10, 2010

LOL jk

"So, if I have a field, and I have 1000 people in it, and I have another field with another 1000 people in it, and I get them to attack each other, and give them swords and arrows and all, the death rate will go down after time."

And with examples like that to describe rates of reaction.. Is it any wonder I'm terrible at chemistry?

Anyway..
It's been since.. Thursday since I had a proper Coke. I had a diet on Saturday, and SOME cheap stuff on Sunday. And considering I've gone from everyday, to four days, is pretty good. And if you're reading this, and thinking "it's terrible, her drinking that much Coke etc" Think of how often you drink coffee or tea. Yeah, it's the caffeine.

On a side note, is it just me, or is that "LOL jk" thing that's been floating around Facebook for the past few days really annoying? The only one that I so much cracked a smile at was "Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly, away... LOL jk there's volcanic ash cloud."
And, I should probably point out, I lavved the turban thing. Turban Outfitters.. *chortle chortle chortle*
But yeah, I've some Irish homework to finish. God, I hate that class so much.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I posted a comment on your last post but its still coming up as "0 comments". I'm just sayin'. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii! :) You left a comment on my blog saying you wanted to join in on Project Herro!? Thanks so much! Please email me at kym@herrohachi.com for more details :)

    ReplyDelete

nomnomnomnom.