Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yes. I am obsessed.

If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed what would your reaction be?
Realistically... Probably to throw myself out the window.

Ever kissed someone who was high?
Nope. Uhm.. Why would I?

Ever purposely broken your iPod/phone just for a new one?
Why would I bother? My parents don't just buy me a new phone if I break mine. I'd rather trade-in to be quite honest.

Do you know any boys who wear makeup?

I know a boy who's worn it once! :P

Ever kissed someone with a tongue piercing?

Nope.

The person you like runs up and kisses you, your reaction?

;) Hmm.. I dunno, I'd probs be all "What the actual fuck?"

Would you get into a car with someone who was drunk if it was your only way of getting home?
NO! WAY! I'd rather sleep in a ditch. No really.

Has a friend ever made you extremely angry?

Yes.. Of course.. Countless times.

If you got kicked out, where would you go?
Ash's. ^^, What? She's been my best friend for thirteen years, she'd have to let me stay.

If any of your friends got kicked out, would your parents let them stay with you?

That depends on the friend, but for the most of them, probably.

You're locked in a room with the last person you kissed, what happens?

Well that'd be awkward.

Do you like pokemon?
Yes. Yes I do.

Do you understand football?

I don't get the whole "offside" malarchy. But other than that, yes.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?

No, it's only May for crying out loud.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?

Yes. Especially two years ago. Gah.

Ever had a girl best friend?
Uhm.. Yes?

What was the last thing you and your mom talked about?

Desperate Housewives.

Camping with a ton of friends or hotel with a few friends?
Wow, I'd like either :P

Do you want to get married?
That depends.. Who to?

Do you know people that smoke weed?
Yes. >.< *is disapproving*

Was this the best summer of your life?

08 nĂ³ 07 :)

Do you think relationships are even worth it?

Yes.. No.. Maybe?

What was the most boring thing you did today?

My Irish aural. Oh good GOD. It might as well have been Arabic. Seriously, I'd have gotten more of the answers right. I just sat there for the 40 minutes staring out the window. I DON'T WANT TO DO HONOURS!

Last kiss drunk or sober?
Sober. Call me a dork, but I don't get drunk.

Do you like hugs?
Yes! ^.^

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?

Nooo..

Were you happier 5 months ago or now?

Maybe.. Yes, probably..

Are you thinking about someone right now?

Not really..

Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
Yes.. Only one though.

What are your plans for tonight?
SLEEP! Seriously, I've been dying these past few days.. Also learning my oral. DAMMIT.

Have you kissed the last person you have texted?
No.. Surprisingly.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water!

Do you believe that there's good in everybody?
Not in the case of my Irish teacher. A friend of mine once told me, well not me, but I was in the conversation, to never say anything online that you wouldn't be willing to date and sign. I'd be willing to hand deliever a letter of hatred to that SON OF A BITCH. In fact, that's what I plan on doing on grad night. Let's see anyone try to make my life a living hell for five years again ^^,

What side of a heart do you draw first?
The right side..

Does it annoy you when people play dumb?
Yes. I do believe there is nothing worse than doing that. And at the opposite end, I hate when people act like know-it-alls. Though, I do that quite often.

When is your next kiss going to be?

I've no idea.

Do you listen to music when you're down?
I listen to music all the time ^^,

Can a relationship last without honesty?
No way.. The thoughts of "loving" someone who'd lied to me makes me cringe.. And I find it very hard to trust. So I mean.. Not for me anyway!

Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?

Noo :)

Spell your name without an E, R, S, H, K
Aili

Biggest fear?
Spiders, growing up, saliva (seriously), heights and falling down the stairs.

Do you automatically hate good looking guys?
No, usually they're quite nice.

Does anyone hate you?
My Irish teacher ^^,

Can you dance?
I'm the worst person I've ever had to dance with. And unfortunately I'm stuck with me for life. I can only pity anyone who dances with me.

Do you tan easily?
Yes :) I have my Spanish roots to thank for that

Whens your next holiday?
July (epic song) :)

2 comments:

  1. Ach, I wish I could tan. I go from vampire-white to lobster-pink. Sad-face.

    xx.

    ReplyDelete

nomnomnomnom.