Sunday, May 9, 2010

I found this Glee Tag.. Ahhh!

The first character I fell in love with: Will

The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Brittany

The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Puck

The character that I love that everyone else hates: Rachel/Emma.

The character I used to love but not anymore: Artie

The character I would shag anytime: I wouldn't use those words, but Quinn.

The character I want to be like: Quinn (minus the baby)

The character I’d slap: That Jessie guy.

A pairing that I love: Emma and Will

A pairing that I hate: Puck and Rachel

Favorite character: Sue

My three favorite characters: Sue, Emma, Brittany

My three least favorite characters: Artie, the principal, Jessie (&Puck)

Character I am most like: Emma. I'm not going to get into why our personality is so alike. But we're almost twins. Except, I'm not ginger. I'm almost.. But I'm not.

(Another question I thought of: A pairing that I'd like to see: Will and Sue. How funny would that be? Hahahahha)
I tag anyone who wants to do it. But tell me if you do! I want to read yours!

1 comment:

  1. Same! Why does noone like Emma? I think shes adorable, ^-^

    Ick, my test was on some old Yeats poem. I know its 'deep' and everything. . .but I don't get it all. :(

    Pride and Prejudice is on my giant list of books to read - I'll get to it someday. Is it all old-fashioned and stuff though?

    xx, Aoife

    ReplyDelete

nomnomnomnom.