Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi there. I wanted to do a more personal blog for a change, because I don't really think I do that very often.
Lately, well the past week or so, I've started fraternizing with some new people. Well, some of them are new, they're friends with mutual friends, and through that we've begun to hang out. And I must admit I'm still at that awkward stage. I mean, although with my last group of friends, we didn't "end on bad terms" or even "end" as such.. We just drifted. And to be honest, some of them have been really bugging me lately, so I just want to get away from them all. But it seems weird at this stage to almost be "ditching" them, especially considering my best (female) friend still hangs out with a few (one or two) or the others. And I really don't want them to think that I don't like them anymore, or have ditched them.. But I really don't want to hang out with them.. And at the moment, it's almost awkward on the rare day that I actually do hang out with them. I don't know, I feel like I have no proper friends, and that no one really knows the "true" me because I'm far too afraid to show her. It's just hard I mean, to fit in and to find my place in a group, and I'm not used to it at all. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself.



I think this is a lovely picture. And yes, I took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nomnomnomnom.