Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Films Yo

So day two of my summer went something like this. I woke up, walked the dogs, called my friend. I waited around for the internet man to fix the broadband (which he did, I hope). I watched two films, The Good Girl and Easy A. Both really, really good films. Easy A is so funny, I can't believe there was a time in my life when I hadn't seen it. And The Good Girl is.. sad. Wow. Jennifer Aniston, well played. I'm in the middle of my third film now, The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou. I don't know about you guys, but I really think I should get myself a job. I've been trying really hard to get one but took a break over the exam period (also known as The Time When My Life Fell Apart). I'll get back on that again. Also, I'm still working on my super-long updatey kinda post. I'm at about a month and a half ago now, so we're getting there!

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to watch Easy A but it got a lot of bad reviews... I watch it sometime soon though if you thought it was so funny.
    Looking forward to the long post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it really? I wonder why.. Thank you! I'm still working on it.

      Delete
    2. No idea why.
      I'm still waiting! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete

nomnomnomnom.