Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Films Yo

So day two of my summer went something like this. I woke up, walked the dogs, called my friend. I waited around for the internet man to fix the broadband (which he did, I hope). I watched two films, The Good Girl and Easy A. Both really, really good films. Easy A is so funny, I can't believe there was a time in my life when I hadn't seen it. And The Good Girl is.. sad. Wow. Jennifer Aniston, well played. I'm in the middle of my third film now, The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou. I don't know about you guys, but I really think I should get myself a job. I've been trying really hard to get one but took a break over the exam period (also known as The Time When My Life Fell Apart). I'll get back on that again. Also, I'm still working on my super-long updatey kinda post. I'm at about a month and a half ago now, so we're getting there!

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to watch Easy A but it got a lot of bad reviews... I watch it sometime soon though if you thought it was so funny.
    Looking forward to the long post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it really? I wonder why.. Thank you! I'm still working on it.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete

nomnomnomnom.